Katowice, the capital and the largest city of Silesian Voivodeship is in southern Poland. It is the main centre of Polish National Radio Symphony and Orchestra and also hosts the finals of Internal Extreme Sports which is an eSports video game tournament.
- Wyspianski Silesian Theatre: Designed by a famous German theatre architect Carol Moritz, the theatre hosts both Polish and foreign dramas.
- Silesian Museum: This beautiful museum has a collection of Polish paintings, photography collections and beautiful portraits.
- Goldstein Palace: This magnificent palace once was a commerce chamber now is a home to civil registry. You will be amazed by the beautiful, golden staircase and hall inside.
- Vienna House Easy Angelo: A 4 star hotel ideal for modern business and conference. The hotel boasts of refined Polish and International cuisine.
- Economy Silesian Hotel: A 2 star hotel with cozy single and twin bed rooms and at best price.
- Novotel Katowice Centrum: A 4 star hotel ideal for business travelers with multipurpose conference rooms.
- Tatiana: the restaurant boasts for its excellent service and elegantly looking food. You get Polish and European cuisine.
- Mad Mick: The place is labeled as the best hamburger place in town.
- Patio Park: The place is popular for finest Polish and foreign cuisines by a long family tradition.
- Kielbasa: A polish sausage.
- Pierogi: Dumplings stuffed with meat, cabbage, cheese and mushrooms.
- Sernik: Cheesecake made from Polish cheese filling.
If planning to go by plane, you can arrive at Katowice International Airport or board a train at Katowice Dworzec.